Winter is a season that often feels fresh and clean, but at the same time this season can also make it difficult to maintain a good moisture balance in the skin. It is therefore important to ensure that you get the necessary care and nourishment for the skin - something that Skøn Skincare can help with. In this blog post, we will look at different ways to keep skin hydrated and healthy in winter. We will also review Skøn's products and give tips on how to give your skin a nutritional boost with a total Moisture Boost Treatment. So jump on board and read along, and get the most out of your winter beauty regime!
Get Boosted Moisture Levels in the Winter Months!
Winter is a time when the cold and dryness can have a big impact on the skin's moisture balance. It is therefore important to give the skin the necessary care and nourishment to keep it healthy and hydrated. If you want to give your skin a nutritional boost, you might want to try our Moisture Boost Treatment. Tailored for the winter months, this treatment gives your skin the extra moisture and nourishment it needs.
Good moisture balance!
Moisture is important to keep skin healthy and hydrated, especially in winter. Therefore, it is crucial that you find ways to maintain a good moisture balance in the skin. Here are some tips to ensure your skin is hydrated and healthy, even in the cold winter months:
1. Use a moisturizer. It is important to apply a moisturizer to the skin every day to keep it hydrated.
2. Avoid hot air. While it's great to warm yourself by sitting in front of a fireplace or heater, try to minimize it as it leads to even more dry skin.
3. Avoid excessive bathing. It is important not to use too hot water when taking a bath or cleaning the skin as it can take moisture from the skin.
4. Drink enough water. It's important to stay hydrated from the inside out, so remember to drink enough water every day to keep your skin healthy and hydrated.
5. Eat healthy. A healthy diet is also important to keep the skin hydrated and healthy. Eat foods rich in antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids and other nutrients that can help keep skin hydrated and healthy.
Be sure to use mild products to avoid excessive drying.
Moisture Boost Treatment!
Give your skin a nutritional boost with a total Moisture Boost Treatment
We have put together a total Moisture Boost Treatment with our products. A completely balanced home treatment to give your skin a nutritional boost.
The treatment is tailored for the winter months, It contains products such as moisturisers, nourishing oils, masks and other products that give the skin the moisture and nourishment it needs to keep it hydrated and healthy. Try our Skøn Fugt Boost Treatment and give and give yourself a wonderful moment with an optimizing care boost.
1. Start by cleansing the skin with Nourishing Face Cleanser and massage around in circular motions. in. Rinse off with lukewarm water and gently dry with a washcloth.
2. Polish the skin with Crystal Peeling circular movements for 2-3 min. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
3. Apply Gentle Face Cleanser Mask. Let it sit for 5-10 min.
4. Dup Restoring Face Serum all over the face.
5. Come next Repair Night Creme all over the face.
6. In conclusion, Baobab Face Oil i the whole face.
7. Sleep well ;)
In conclusion, it is important to be aware of the changes that winter brings and how these changes can affect your skin and your skin care routine. Therefore, it is also good to look at the products you use in the winter months versus those you use in the summer. The skin's needs change according to the season.